You are here
This position is now filled
- Attractive compensation package.
- Benefits include free annual health check, subsidies for group activities and
About Our Client
Our client plays a leading role in developing and manufacturing generic and bio-similar medicines, focusing on curing diseases in cardiovascular, central nervous system and respiratory system. Currently they have offices set in over 100 countries worldwide.
This role directly reports to the Head of Finance & Supply Chain of Taiwan and HK.
- Responsible for composing financial reports and closing procedures, provide insights in business planning and analysis to support company growth.
- In charge of developing, maintaining and providing financial information, budgeting and strategic plans.
- Ensure that company policies are in compliance with legal standards.
- Oversee internal control and carry out process improvement projects.
- Provide risk evaluation for investment projects.
The Successful Applicant
- A bachelor or higher degree in accounting, business administration or related field.
- At least 7 years of working experience in financial roles in multinational companies with successful financial planning, controlling and auditing experiences.
- Ideally someone with sufficient understanding of Pharmaceutical business cycle, regulation policies and financial issues.
- Good understanding of Supply chain management and IT tools.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Exciting working environment in a world-leading multinational company.