You are here
- Great location in the heart of the city
- Exciting rotation and career development
About Our Client
Our client is a global advertising group which have been presence for 50 years. They have many subsidiaries globally and is a major tycoon in the business. The company is not only an advertising company and is famous for their market data and data mining.
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in Advertising business is a plus
- Proven working experience as a Financial analyst
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications
- Hands on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis
- Well informed in current financial subjects
- BS degree in Finance, Economics or related field
What's on Offer
The company provides liberal and open company culture.