You are here
- In the heart of Taipei City
- Ability to learn new things and expand exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a European Pharmaceutical company who has over 2000 headcounts globally and is operating well in Taiwan.
- Communicate closely with BU regarding to financial results, performance, forecasting and budgeting.
- Work with different functions to come up with optimal business plan.
- Analyze and interpret financial information that corporate executives need in order to make sound business decisions
- Prepare financial reports for counter parties and authorities.
- Perform financial and business analysis
- Monitor accounting transactions
The Successful Applicant
Superior management and organizational skills
Excellent communication skills
Solid problem solving, decision making and analytical capabilities
More than 10 years experiences in Finance and Accounting
CPA firm experience is a plus
What's on Offer
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company who's willing to reward great performance. The company is willing to invest its resources on talents.