You are here
- The company is growing stably.
- Great employee benefit
About Our Client
Our client is a global healthcare company that has been in Taiwan for more than a decade. The company is operating well and is looking for an addition in Finance Department to be a great Finance Manager.
- Supervise finance accounting staff for daily accounting operation, accounting procedure & tax issues, withholding tax and month end closing.
- Liaise with CPA firms for statutory audit, tax audit and CIT filing.
- Lead the annual budget and quarterly rolling forecast processes.
- Coordinate with regional Finance and US headquarters for intercompany settlement.
- Cash flow projection review
- Manage the activities in Finance Department in order to achieve the Finance, Accounting, Tax, Internal Process targets as set out in Taiwan business plan and Regional Finance's strategy.
- ERP enhancement.
- Initiate and lead analysis of financial performance against key business measurement and report financial highlights
The Successful Applicant
Academic background: Bachelor degree with major in Accounting, Finance or business related
People management experience with good English communication
Qualification: At least 7 years working experience in the field of Finance & Accounting.
Previous working experience with MNC and CPA firm is preferred.
Good skill in MS office.
Excellent communication and coordination skills.
What's on Offer
Our client offers transparent incentive bonus structure.