You are here
- Growing business with a lot of new opportunities
- Ability to take on more challenges and actually influence business decision
About Our Client
The company has been around in Taiwan for decades. Company culture is very MNC and fast pace. The present operation includes RD, manufactures and P&SC. English skill is a must.
- Form a close working relationship with the MD and CEO
- Provide leadership to the Board's Finance and Accounting strategy, to optimise the company's financial performance and strategic position.
- Take overall control of the company's accounting and finance function
- Contribute fully to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers.
- Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth.
- Lead and develop finance teams.
- Work with senior teams to grow the business, formulating strategies and plans.
- Cash management, FX hedge and other treasury related function
- Present annual accounts to investors.
- Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in cross country finance management (Preferball
- CPA qualified is a plus
- Articulate, technically solid, dynamic, insightful and influential leader with the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels.
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels
- Technology savvy
- Resilient and ability to handle critical decision-making.
- Non-negotiable integrity and openness combined with commitment to good governance.
- Energetic, highly motivated, with an enquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work on global projects