You are here
- Great package
- Excellent opportunity to co-work with top semiconductor company and talents
About Our Client
Top global leading semi-conductor company, who focuses on technology and innovation, and thus creates a sustaining business for more than around 60 years. And my client's operation has crossed more than 30 countries in the world.
- Responsible for Facilities support of office operations in Taiwan and Southeast Asia, providing the following services: office and lab relocations/rearranges/new construction; building operations and maintenance; real estate investigations and lease negotiations.
- Oversee maintenance of Design & Sales sites. Develop and coordinate contract personnel needed to support these systems, including cleaning, plant, and landlord activities. Create and maintain supplier performance metrics.
- Work with and support building occupants (office and labs) to ensure safe, secure, and productive work environment.
- Contact with building owners in regard to facilities services support and reliable building utility systems.
- Maintain up-to-date building and system documentation.
- Work closely with EHS team to ensure compliance with EHS regulations, codes and policies
- Work with Security team to ensure compliance with Security policies and maintenance of security equipment.
- Interface with local governmental authorities as it relates to Facilities activities/properties
- Collect, track, and forecast Facilities costs. Routinely look for opportunities to reduce costs or optimize operations.
The Successful Applicant
- Understanding of building mechanical and electrical systems such as HVAC, Fire system, plumbing, electrical distribution, etc.
- Knowledge of building and construction codes.
- Preference: 6 plus years Integrated Facilities management experience and minimum 4 plus years at MNC with relevant experience similar to design and sales offices, datacenters, and labs.
- Must be able to work independently, self-motivated, and handle difficult and multiple tasks with good time management/priority setting skills.
- Ability to develop a strong working relationship with site management, first line supervisors and employees. Excellent interpersonal skills to ensure effective communication.
- Creative skills to develop multiple and innovative options to solve problems.
- Good command of English in writing and verbal communication.
- Experience in semiconductor industry is preferred. Ability to travel as needed.
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to co-work with top semiconductor company and talents in the world.