You are here
- Leading International FMCG company
- Competitive compensation
About Our Client
Leading International FMCG company is looking for Executive Assistant for high management in Tainan.
- Handle and process Expense reimbursement.
- Update Outlook contacts, maintain office calendar to coordinate work flow, set up and coordinate meetings and conferences. Make sure the Operations Director's time is optimized by planning schedules ahead and anticipating calendar conflicts.
- Assist in outbound and inbound arrangements for high management.
- May conduct research, compile data and prepare papers for consideration and presentation to management and staff. Assist with document revisions and prepare for e-filing.
- Organize and support office events such as regional conference, team event, workshop and retreat. Perform complex projects requiring exceptional administrative skills to include document and correspondence creation.
The Successful Applicant
- University graduated.
- 5+ years in a similar role involving planning, coordinating and support functions, including interaction with senior management.
- Possess the ability to interact with people at all levels - both local and international.
- Fluent in English and Chinese. PC literacy: MS Office. Experienced SAP user.
What's on Offer