You are here
This position is now filled
Executive Assistant for CEO
- Comparable Benifit
- APAC exposure
About Our Client
Our client, specializing in M&A evaluation and deal closing, is a prestigious European company.
- Read and route correspondence for CEO, draft letters and documents, maintain appointment schedules by dealing with meeting appointments, conferences, and travel plans.
- Attend meetings and represent as the CEO when the CEO is not available to attend.
- Prepares reports and meeting materials by collecting and analysing information.
- Keep up with industry trends, build personal networks by attending workshops and accompanying the CEO to events in professional societies.
- Accompany the CEO to client-side visits across Asia Pacific, provide instant translation service (Chinese - English) on meetings and in any needed situation.
- Manage customer relationship by initiating telecommunications and listen to their needs.
The Successful Applicant
- A bachelor degree in financial, accounting or business administration.
- At least 5 years of working experience, ideally coming from multinational company.
- Fluent in both Mandarin and English, able to work as on-site interpreter.
- A challenge taker who is willing to move to HK and can accept frequent travelling.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Detail-oriented person with great willingness to learn
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package
- Regional exposure and multi-industry knowledge