You are here
Event Supervisor (Regional exposure)
- Event Supervisor, MNC
- Global team position
About Our Client
The client is the nutrition leader with a world spreading offices and professional-focused products. The corporate value is team work and everyone is the ambassador for yourself.
- Event manager for Corporations sale incentive trips, board meeting, training seminars, marketing roll outs, business meetings and special events world wide.
- Manage all facets of the meeting/event, planning from conception to execution.
- Partner with stakeholder on the development of meeting objectives, and strategic selection of meeting locations.
- Negotiate all event related contacts: hotels, venues, audiovisual and technical equipment, speakers, entertainers, transportation, and decor, and destination suppliers.
The Successful Applicant
1. Under graduated or above
2. Strong relevant working experience at event planning & execution; at least 2 years work/project experience from advertising or production agency
3. Working experience from direct-selling industry is a plus
4. Moderate English ability (both writing and conversation)
5. Creative, can work independently but with high team spirit.
6. Has great interpersonal skills to communicate internally and externally
7. Being flexible in terms of working hour and assignments and being responsible; has patience to dedicate to details and administrative assignments.
What's on Offer
- Regional team exposure
- Career development
- Premium package