You are here
- International Events role
- Fast moving environment
About Our Client
Our client is a Technology business with offices in several international locations servicing clients globally.
Reporting into the companies Asian HQ the Event Manager will be responsible for managing and delivering all aspects of events from conception to delivery to post event review and feedback analysis. Delivering events internationally across locations in regions of North America, Europe and Asia you will be capable of balancing a busy and diverse event calender which comprises of large multi-day events and small 1 day events.
You will be responsible for;
- Working with internal stakeholders including sales and Marketing to deliver events as envisaged
- Drive event attendance
- Manage and organize attendee registration
- Track and coordinate delegate payment and venue budgets
- Liaising with venues and speakers to coordinate all logistics
- Ensuring the events are marketed to plan and delegates have relevant welcome packs upon arrival
- On-site presence to ensure successful delivery
- Post events follow up and review
The Successful Applicant
This is a diverse International events manager role within a fast moving business and therefore you must be an experienced event manager who is able and happy to work in challenging and rapidly changing environments.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a successful track record of delivering corporate events in multiple international locations of varying size and formats.
Due to the international nature of our clients busienss and the events delievred it is essential the post holder has excellent Communication skills in English.
What's on Offer
Our client is able to offer a competitive salary, event delivery bonus and the opportunity to travel internationally.