You are here
eCommerce Assistant Marketing Manager, MNC, Retail
- ecommerce manager
- New position, team management
About Our Client
our client is one of the leading retail brand with fast growth in fashion market and fitness. This is a young and outgoing brand with varied product lines .
- Participate in build and launch of new ecommerce stores.
- Oversee ecommerce stores sales and operation.
- Oversee marketplaces sales & operations.
- Manage the ecommerce team.
- Oversee and manage all activities related to planning, content, product, sales, distribution and customer service for the ecommerce business.
- Oversee product buy & inventory management for ecommerce store [work with the brand buyers].
- Plan, communicate, and execute content and promotions to achieve the sales target.
- Closely working with team members to ensure the online content is aligned with global & local marketing strategy.
- Grow online business with digital marketing, search, email marketing and other initiatives.
- Good understanding of Analytics and use of KPIs and metrics to drive business improvements,
- Ensure revenue, margin target achieved.
- Oversee website enhancement requirements including release cycles, and support the initial startup of ecommerce store.
- Manage third party operations such as web agency, logistics, customer service and other service providers.
- Reporting & Analytics
The Successful Applicant
- Min. 3-5 years' experience in ecommerce operations in a relevant business
- Experience in a high volume catalogue environment
- Strong planning, organizational skills, ability to multitask
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid understanding of digital marketing activities and Google Analytics Use of CMS
- Well-developed relationship management with 3 rd party vendors
Good English written & spoken skill
- Proactive service delivery focused attitude, willingness to get involved in all aspects of the ecommerce business with a "hands-on, can-do" approach
- Strong leadership skill
What's on Offer
Premium offer with great career opportunities