You are here
Consumder durables. global ec channles
About Our Client
Our client is a subsidiary of a leading consumer durables company with a focus on providing professional wireless headphones and earphones.
- Establish clear EC channel strategy, define e-commerce development and collaborate with cross-functions, including Marketing, Sales and e-Shop team.
- Drive selling-out, ensure profitability and growth of the EC channel by continuously optimizing the e-fundamentals, including e-Distribution, e-Shelving, e-Merchandizing and e-Pricing.
- Monitor the customer experience and purchase path to improve purchases rate and provide data expertise to deploy & adapt the strategy.
- Track and measure business performance to increase programs ROI and ensure cross-channel synergies.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 8 years work experiences highly related to EC business environment and in FMCG industry will be a plus.
- Be able to work under pressure, fast paced and cross functionally communication.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong adaptability in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Be a quick learner and good at data analyzing and having creative mindset.
- Passion for ecommerce & digital trends.
- Experience in global marketing will be a plus
- Consumer durables industry preferred
What's on Offer
Our client can offer can attractive package.