You are here
E-Commerce Associate Director
- Build-up business from zero
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest FMCG company and they are headquartered in USA. This E-Commerce Associate Director position is at the moment stand alone role however looking to add 1 more head count in 1st quarter 2017. They are looking for someone who is strategic, understand e-commerce channel specifically PC Home and Momo platform.
Responsible for identifying e-commerce business model and go-to-market strategy. Accountable for achieving sales objectives while controlling P&L and market share. At this level, the position has a greater degree of impact on the business results and typically, responsibility for managing a group of professionals.
- Formulate e-commerce strategy to increase the patient recruitment and consumption.
- Responsible for P&L delivery of e-business model.
- Responsible for sales of products through e-commerce channel.
- Develop sales strategy and action plans for assigned channels or products with sales forecast and budget.
- Monitors results and adjusts coverage as necessary.
- Maintains and updates the business plan covering all accounts.
- Tracks sales staff performance against quota.
- Establish performance improvement plans when necessary.
- Controlling sales expenses
- Control e-business model P&L by managing budgets, forecasts and reports.
- Tracks expenses against budget. Implements cost controls when necessary.
- Drive insight-based e business model.
- Partner with GSI, regional e-business team, and local marketing team to sharpen business model.
- Work with local marketing to develop contents to drive demand.
- Reviews market analysis to determine customer needs and volume potential.
- Lead e-business trade marketing people to develop channel programs.
- Partner with regional marketing, local marketing and agency for contents fulfilment.
- Promote e/m-commerce trend within organization.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degrees or above
- Consumer goods business experience is preferred
- Experienced in e-Commerce or digital practices at least for 8 years
- Thorough knowledge in marketing & business planning
- Strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills
- Good inter-personal relationship
- Proactive & positive & innovative mind
- Good communication & negotiation skill
- People management Skill
What's on Offer
1st position in the e-commerce team and opportunity to build-up the department