You are here
Distribution Accounting Specialist
Fortune 500 company
About Our Client
Our client is in Fortune 500 company, one of the most respected brands in the world
- Supporting channel management processes
- Works in close cooperation with Sales, Finance, Operations and IT teams
- Checking and processing of resale, inventory and claim data
- Controlling ship and debit claims from channel partners
- Calculate, track and analyze incentive, scrap and other rebates for Distributors
- Inventory reconciliation and monthly close process
- Constant improvement of the SAP CRM system
- Maintain a strong relationship with the Distributors Asset teams and Asia Pricing team.
- Interact with peers across the regions.
- Interface with a wide range of groups: Audit Services, Customer Services, Pricing, B2B, Asset, IT Services, Tax, external auditors.
- Be proactive in identifying and achieving continuous process improvements
- Ability to lead word wide projects to develop process enhancements and automation.
The Successful Applicant
- 2 years or above working experiences
- Big 4 accounting firm trained highly preferred
- Fluent English ability on speaking, reading, and writing is a must.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively communicate with distributors, regions, and cross functions. This position also has the opportunity to present project status to WW Director and other senior managers.
- Proficient at Microsoft Office applications especially excel, SAP.
- Needs to have a proactive work style with a strong work ethic, be a self-starter, have demonstrated ability to multi-task and work well under pressure with a positive and team-centered attitude.
- Logical thinking & problem solving ability and detail orientated.
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Finance relative.
What's on Offer
- Great package offer
- Promotion plan
- Solid training