You are here
Digital Marketing Manager
- Digital marketing manager
- MNC, healthcare
About Our Client
Our client is the well-known leading healthcare MNC with a focus on providing quality human life.
- Accountable for adapting and delivering digital marketing elements / campaigns to optimize the traditional promotional model for pharmaceutical brands, e,g Closed Loop Promotion, which are aligned with brand strategy and objectives and engaging for customers through meeting their needs.
- Champion as technical resource and digital marketing tactics, and co-work with brand teams, and ensure effective digital marketing embedded as strategy and plan in annual brand plan development.
- Develop and ensure strong network in Global to utilize effectively the existing Digital platforms, and also train and advise the local Brand teams on the digital tools.
- Monitor digital performance by appropriate KPIs and cascade the learnings and know how with the organization.
- Lead the analysis and provide recommendations using multiple research tools and sources to deliver requested data regarding market survey data, media reach and revenue, online-metrics, economic indicators, competitive tracking.
- Responsible for customer insights, market intelligence, market share, research, segment studies and consumer audience insights.
- Ensure digital marketing activities are implemented in compliance with internal and external governance requirements.
Drives cutting edge multichannel marketing innovations which demonstrate clear value and return on investment
Uses customer insight to create initiatives that challenge the status quo e.g. develop online program and campaigns to increase aggregate audience and grow revenues by providing research, development and presentation material.
Review current and new digital channels to keep company at the forefront of development from customers' perspective among pharmaceuticals in digital marketing
The Successful Applicant
- Posse a university degree in IT, Marketing, Business administration, Communication or similar.
- Professional in digital analytics. market research, market analytics, and customer insights discovery.
- Business acumen and know-how require to analyze the return of investment of different digital tactics and to recommend investment decision.
- Thorough understanding of communication and marketing tools required to support effectively brand strategies and customer engagement plan execution.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in a role as Digital Marketing professional
- Advanced knowledge and experience in web programming
- Strong influencing skills and an ability to work cross-functionally
- Comprehensive digital knowledge and strongly discerning critical judgment
- Experience in project management to meet requirements within defined time line and budget and managing outsourced providers to time, quality and cost targets.
- Good verbal and written communication skill in both Chinese and English
What's on Offer
Premium offer with great career development