You are here
Database Administrator - DBA
Excellent Multinational Company with great working atmosphere
Career development, technical skills improvement, profitable company
About Our Client
International MNC, with lots of branch offices globally in US, Europe, Australia, Asia, Africa, etc.
Leading in IT industry, fast pace, international/english speaking work environment.
They are a software company that provides software development and service for their clients
- Provide software support for internally developed products that interact with all database systems.
- To implement, design and improve processes relating to the administration of databases to ensure that they function correctly, perform optimally, preserve data and maintain a high level of availability.
- This role operates in the IT environment and has a strong client focus. Changes in the role occur with changes in client, organisational and legislative requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Certification covering Microsoft SQL 2008 / 2012 / 2014.
- 5 or more years IT experience.
- 3 or more years of Database experience.
- Above average English skills
- Solid IT knowledge.
- Automation scripting (Powershell v2 or higher skills an advantage).
- Understanding of programming principles.
- Sound Relational Database Theory understanding.
- Basic report design and writing.
- Microsoft T-SQL scripting.
- Microsoft SQL Server Service Broker.
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Microsoft SQL Replication, Mirroring & Log Shipping.
- Microsoft SQL Dynamic Management Views, Functions & Triggers.
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary package
- Foreign working environment
- Company will provide training
- invest a lot in their IT and development
- Free and open management style
- 20 days annual leave starting your 1st year.