You are here
Corporate Communication Manager (Tobacco industry)
- Corporate Communication Mgr
- Global brand
About Our Client
Our client is the leading Tobacco brand, with broad pro-folios.
- Monitor political and regulatory developments affecting the GSC operations and ensure timely communication to market management and GSC factory manager. Support the GM and FM in the delivering of company views and positions to key stakeholders in the most effective, appropriate and timely fashion.
- Identify and map the complete operating environment for the Factory operations. Develop and execute a networking plan to ensure appropriate relationships with key stakeholders will be developed and maintained.
- Support and execute the communication both inside and outside the Factory including Media Relations. These needs can come from both market/Region as well as from GL/GSC.
- Identify and implement innovative, tailored and effective community investment programs.
- Support the implementation of corporate CSR program activities in the factory with appropriate communication and reporting tools. Ensure full understanding of these activities and ensure correct reporting mechanisms are in place.
- Live and promote corporate integrity spirit in line with company's way of working: behaving responsible, credible and abiding by our corporate guidelines such as the code of conduct, and other corporate compliance guidelines.
- Act as the single point of contact for any factory related tasks or activities requiring any direct contact and/or submissions with any government representatives or bodies. Ensure any such activity is duly recorded and documented according to company policies & procedures
- Perform any other task commissioned by line management. Compliance with procedures, labor law, corporate guidelines, internal policies & procedures as well as work-performance related instructions
The Successful Applicant
Education: University degree
Work Experience: Minimum of 5 years of relevant government relations and / or communications experience
Languages & Computer Skills: English on top of mother tongue. MS Office.
What's on Offer
Great package with job autonomy