You are here
Compensation and Benefits Specialist
- Job security
- Friendly working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational IT manufacturer which serves customers in more than 150 countries.
- Prepares C&B budget, including the regular monitoring, reporting and adjusting of the budget
- Coordinates C&B processes like the salary planning, bonus planning, new benefits introduction, etc.
- Designs and develops compensation policies
- Analyzes different components of the remuneration scheme in the organization and prepares reports about the internal equity and external competitiveness
- Designs and develops different schemes of the variable remuneration (incentive schemes for the Sales functions, bonus schemes for the Back Office and Enabling functions)
- Closely cooperates and manages the relationship with the external compensation consulting company
- Design policies to close gaps in the compensation of employees (introducing the internal equity at affordable costs)
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years relevant experience in IT or manufacture company
- Strong and proven analytic skills
- Excellent MS Office skills (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong Time Management skills
- Self-management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and tough deadlines
- Team Player
What's on Offer
Our client provides job security and friendly working environment.