You are here
Global marketing, travel, Suba diving, Social Community
About Our Client
Deepblu is an exciting venture backed, fast-growing business focused on building a social platform specifically for diving enthusiasts across the globe. The Deepblu Web and App platforms allow users to connect with other divers, share their diving experiences, discover new dive sites and help plan their next diving adventure.
Deepblu's mission is to build a community where divers can connect with each other and have fun sharing their experiences. Deepblu's hardware innovations empower divers to easily capture their diving experience so they have more time on the important stuff such as planning your next dive trip.
- Be an active part in contributing to the company's growth and supporting the community management team.
- Represent and maintain Deepblu's presence and voice in the community on a daily basis.
- Respond and address issues immediately related to the features and functionality of the community platform.
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop and implement community promotion and programs
- Work with owners of various user established channels within the community to coordinate community postings as appropriate across the Deepblu Web and App platform.
- Monitor discussions, postings, and trends within the community.
- Identify and report trends in usage and advises on potential opportunities.
- Track success of marketing campaigns considering all relevant channels.
- Network with community members and key Deepblu users to train and empower them to participate on a more significant engagement level.
- Measure the success of community engagement
- Identify and report on community trends.
The Successful Applicant
The Community Manager role is a key position in Deepblu's global community development so we are looking for candidates which have:
- A passion for diving and the diving lifestyle. Ideally certification in scuba diving and a frequent diver
- BS or BA degree in Business, Communication, Marketing or related field
- Experience in HTML, SEO, SEM, email marketing, Google Adwords and Google Analytics
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- 3 to 5 years of experience in online community development, social media, or marketing communication
- 2 to 3 years of experience managing communities or social media platforms
- Experience in moderating online communities and forum discussions
- Experience analyzing data, developing insights and research reports
- Exceptional interpersonal and written/verbal communications skills
- An affinity for working in a fast-paced digital environment
- Bilingual proficiency in both English and Mandarin
What's on Offer
Our client is able to offer a competitive salary package with the opportunity to play a pivotal role in the company's growth and development.