You are here
Chip Product Engineer (III-V device)
10 years' experience in optoelectronic device testing and modeling
Attractive Salary package, Next generation product development
About Our Client
My client is market-leading manufacturer of innovative optical and photonic products enabling optical networking and commercial laser customers worldwide.
We focus on next-generation 3D sensing capabilities, and we are also aim for next level development in the future.
- Perform statistical data analysis and trouble shoot potential root causes for yield excursion in foundries
- Support daily production like solving issues in real-time, as well as becoming the first-line defend in leading the analysis of failures in fab production line.
- Work closely with R&D team to support new product introduction as well as transition from NPI to high-volume production environment on optoelectronic devices such as VCSEL, DFB laser, etc.
- Work closely with optical sub-assembly and module team to address testing/correlation issues at contract manufacturer and vendors that could be related to chip performance.
The Successful Applicant
- 10 years of experience with optoelectronic device testing and modeling.
- Strong statistical data analysis skills (JMP or Minitab etc.).
- Able to interpreting and analyzing testing result/data, correlating the test data with fab inline process for yield improvement.
- MS degree in electrical engineering, physics, or other relevant major. PhD degree is highly preferred.
- Hands-on experience with design, process, and characterization of optoelectronic device such as VCSEL, DFB laser, etc.
- Familiarity with semiconductor wafer fab operations (Manufacturing Execution System, process & quality control, change management etc.) in a high-volume manufacturing environment is a plus.
- Strong communication skills; adept at hosting effective meetings and facilitating actions and resolving conflicts.
- Strong ability to drive actions and solutions through cross-functional teams.
What's on Offer
- Good salary benefit and package.
- Great career progression.
- Innovation product and next generation product development chance.