You are here
- Report to APAC Finance Head with Great Opportunities for Regional Exposure
- Market Leader within the Testing Service Provider Industry
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational technology company specialises in providing testing services and optimisation solutions for contact/contactless credit card readers. Recently, they've expanded their business into NFC handset testing.
This role is in charge of full function accounting affairs including tax and will have to support PM team with project revenue and cost recognition.
- Monitor weekly AR late payment and implement AR collection policy.
- Forecast weekly cash and balance report.
- Support the operation team on a monthly basis to ensure accounts accuracy and completeness.
- Ensure that all financial and accounting procedures are compliance with legal, fiscal and corporate requirements.
- Support the corporate and regional finance head with internal control implementation and increase accounting procedure efficiency.
- Cooperate with external auditors to meet auditing standard and requirements.
- Support the PM team by delivering bookkeeping for project revenue/cost recognition and provide insights on project margin loss.
- Prepare documentation for monthly sales and purchase invoice and manage system records for customers, suppliers and stock items.
- Assist the regional finance head with annual tax filing, tax application withholding and refund.
The Successful Applicant
- A bachelor or higher degree in accounting with CPA certificate.
- At least 5 years of experience as General ledger accountant/chief accountant, experience in MNC is mandatory and being familiar with NAV is ideal.
- Good command of English skills, can communicate fluently in both verbal and written English.
- Familiar with Taiwanese tax regulations and corporate tax filing procedure.
- Great interpersonal skill and can co-work with different departments, confident and persuasive when supporting senior management team.
- Organized person with great analytical skills, able to identify gaps and abnormalities and provide solutions accordingly.
What's on Offer
This company values their employees and provide great benefit policies including flexible working hours, free annual health check and above market leave policy.