You are here
- Well Established and Profitable Organization
- Excellent Business Exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a successful local business in property and construction industry. With their consistent growth, they're now looking for a CFO to join their Taipei office.
- Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and managerial accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with Corporate objectives.
- Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Develops prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; analyzing operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement.
- Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; developing action plans.
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing financial results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Reports financial status by developing forecasts; reporting results; analyzing variances; developing improvements.
The Successful Applicant
- MA Degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant is a plus
- Strong leadership skills
- Good command in English and Mandarin
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary compensation with staff benefit
- Flexible and pleasant working environment