You are here
- Dynamic environment
- Comparable benefit.
About Our Client
Our client is a global automotive company with multiple well-known brands cross nations.
- Coordinates the CFO office within Regional Finance Department
- Manage the agenda, meetings and travel of the CFO
- Organizes business trips, and organisational issues within the CFO office and
- Supports in the preparation of agendas, invitations and practical organization of the CFO's meetings
- Preparation of Advisory board, shareholder meetings and external communication
- Prepares documentation and presentations periodical and Ad Hoc.
- Create continuous improvement in processes, structures and daily tasks according to lean management
- Support the FC team to achieve the department targets
- Incidental acts as backup for colleagues during holidays or illness when needed
The Successful Applicant
- Finance/Business economic studies on Vocational / Academic level
- Project Management background or Executive Management Assistant
- 5+ years of working experience in a similar role
- Fluent in English and Taiwanese, both written and spoken
- Command of German language is an advantage
- Team player - being an active part of a continuous developing FC team
- Stress resistant and handle deadlines
- Service-minded and "hands-on" attitude
What's on Offer
Our client is offering dynamic environment and comparable benefit.