You are here
Good working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a world-leading logistics company, providing international courier services.
- Manage annual performance appraisal process to ensure employee & manager sign off all the goal agreement & goal achievement sign off performance appraisal; employee benefits (e.g. health / life / disability insurance, car / housing allowance); retirement plans.
- Implement Global / Regional C&B programs in accordance with established policies and guidelines.
- Analyze C&B market surveys, benchmark best C&B practices, fine-tune existing HR-related systems and/or propose new initiatives to strengthen company's market position in attracting, rewarding and retaining talent.
- Collaborate with business leaders / line managers / business partners to design, develop and review country specific's compensation plans and other C&B initiatives to support the achievement of business goals.
- Ensure C&B programs are internal equity, external market competitiveness as well as legal requirements regulations compliance.
The Successful Applicant
- Over 8 years HR experience; specializing in C&B area
- Well-versed in Employment-related ordinance
- Great cross function and nation communication
- Willing to take challenges
- Fluent in English
What's on Offer
Our client provides competitive benefit and friendly environment.