You are here
Business Unit Manager
- Chance to Work For an Leading Pharmaceutical MNC
- Chance to Lead Both Sales and Marketing Functions
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company focusing on several therapeutic areas. They are a stable market leading brand with steady growth. They are now looking to hire young potential leaders to be their Business Unit Manager. Are you up for being an leader?
- Business Unit Manager will lead sales professionals to deliver strong performance
- Translate strategy to action, creating and setting a vision for the team, and building a productive and innovative team culture
- Develop, communicate and execute business plan
- Set goals and expectations of performance, set priorities, and ensure appropriate targeting and allocation of resources.
- Utilize data to analyze business trends and goals by providing direction to representatives
- Individual will model, coach and provide feedback selling skills
- Will serve as a resource for product and disease state knowledge
- Responsible for managing individual performance, taking accountability, and taking appropriate actions
- They will be expected to build strong relationships and network with KOL
- Must understand and comply with all laws, regulations and policies.
- Provide strategic and local perspective and insights, contributing to region-level issues and initiatives.
- Individual will work collaboratively across matrix sales organization to appropriate address customer needs, and ensure delivery of sales targets and objectives.
The Successful Applicant
- The individual in this role must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent with a minimum of 5-7 years of pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Prior experience as a BU Manager in Pharmaceutical sales, or equivalent experience in leading across matrix teams is highly desirable.
- Individual should have a proven track record of inspiring and leading teams to meet or exceed expectations and goals.
- Individual should also have a successful track record of selecting, developing and retaining talented individuals.
- Applicants should have previous experience that has required the use of analytical skills, selling skills, and the development of strong business acumen, as well as a working knowledge of the market access environment.
- Strong skills in the following areas are required: oral and written communications, negotiation, strategic analysis, leadership, teambuilding and effective coaching to improve performance.
What's on Offer
- Chance to lead a team and be responsible for both Sales and Marketing
- Competitive package and benefits
- Stable and team work environment
- Regional marketing support and resources provided