You are here
Business Planning and Commercial Operations Lead
- Chance To Work For a Market Leading Pharmaceutical Company
- A Top Management Role With Direct Business Involvement
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company with focus on rare disease areas. They have strong presence and market leading position in the particular therapeutic field and also strong product pipeline. They have recently established office here in Taiwan and is now looking to recruit a Product Manager.
- Direct strategic, business, and operational reviews with General Manager and Region, including Budget Reviews, Operating Reviews, Launch Reviews, and Long Range Planning
- Work closely with and influence key Global, Regional, and Functional leaders to support Region priorities. Drive the development and implementation of practical solutions to address business objectives and goals. Converts strategy into action.
- Facilitate and lead Country Strategic Growth Plan process in coordination with the Region and Countries. Guide Country in environmental assessments, including competitive intelligence, and development/review of their long-term strategies. Establish Region-wide priorities and acts as strong voice to input Region priorities into Global plans, including R&D, launch products, brand products, and new geographies.
- Direct the review and prioritization of promotional launch investments and contributes to financial analysis/business case ROI for launch related resources.
- Develop consistent KPIs/metrics for measuring performance in the Country. Contributes to the creation and maintenance of historical databases for the purpose of tracking, trending, learning, and improving quality and speed of decision making.
- Establish project management discipline and governance into Country Leadership Team, including leadership and stakeholder management, as well as project management processes and resource allocation. Identifies and helps to remove organizational obstacles and behaviors that hinder success.
- Support communication of the Country's strategies, priorities, and progress to Global, Region, and Franchise Heads. Manage communication at all levels (Global, Region, Country) and across functions including Business Heads, Medical, Patient Access, Finance, HR, and Supply Chain. Ensures knowledge is shared among above mentioned functions and across area/global structure.
- Provide strategic link with Global / Regional business development activities. Provide strategic input into Business Development initiatives and coordinate key resources for key Area-specific projects.
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BS degree in business, marketing, or science/technology required and a master degree in business, marketing, science/technology preferred.
- Experience in Top-tier Management Consulting company preferred.
- Ten or more years experience and five years of management experience in Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology industry.
What's on Offer
Our client is able to offer an attractive salary package with a genuine opportunity to benefit from best in class training and development. Regional and international rotation opportunities are available for high performers who are interested.