You are here
Business Planning and Analysis Assistant Manager/Manager
- A Well-Established Fashion Brand
- Gain Exposure of Working Closely with Business
About Our Client
Our client is a prestigious high-fashion company specialising in design, manufacture and distribution of clothing, luxury accessories and fragrance. With a long history, our client has over 300 selling locations all over the world nowadays.
This function acts as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights and support optimal business decision making.
- Budget planning and forecasting: Deliver monthly, quarterly and annually financial budgeting report and also perform monthly re-forecasting for divisions.
- Provide financial consulting and strategic insights for senior management team: prepare business presentations, capital expenditure analysis, industry/peer group comparisons, assist in developing Financial Dashboard and presentations for ELC meetings, and identify new business opportunities.
- Operating expense tracking: Monitor and analyse monthly operating expenses of divisions and cross divisional boutiques. Identify trends and deliver reports for unexpected variances.
- Improvement projects: Any ad hoc financial improvement projects (i.e. rolling forecast).
- Internal interactions: Cooperate with accounting team, IT team, logistic team, business GMs, Marketing Manager, Sales manager and Regional Financial Planning and Analysis team.
The Successful Applicant
- A bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance, certificates such as CPA or CIMA will be a plus.
- At least 5 years of working experience in business/financial analysis, budget strategy planning and monthly estimation management, able to perform excellent stakeholder management. Experience in Luxury, FMCG, Retail and Pharmacy industry is preferred.
Articulate person with excellent English verbal and written skills.
- Analytical and conceptual thinking methodology. Able to structure, edit and present complex analysis proficiently in Excel.
- Business-savvy, creative, highly driven and self-motivated.
- Comfortable with complexity and ambiguity, spirit of never give up, courageous in making decisions and always eager to learn more about the world and the brand.
- Virtuous and trust-worthy with great people skills, a good team player who adapts to the culture quickly and becomes an inspiration for others.
- Certificate in Lean or Six Sigma is a plus.
What's on Offer
- Sizeable and stable company with attractive salary package and better-than-market benefit policies.
- In responsible for a wide range of activities and analysis between divisions and within region, this role will be a key asset in the future growth of the company.