You are here
- Managerial Senior Level Position
- People Development Experiences
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational company and they operate across more than 100 countries in 2015 and continue looking into expansion in the near future.
- Accountable for managing the performance of each team member, ensuring maximised productivity and results while providing consistent feedback, coaching, training, and performance management.
- Drives revenue by effectively and consistently ensuring the sales team is selling all products and services at competitive prices
- Acts as an extension of the training department by personally delivering and/or overseeing sales training within the area
- Ensures the service revenue opportunities are maximised and billed
- Ensures compliance to the collections process, minilised any bad debt
- Maintain adequate sales staffing levels to meet the sales and service targets for the area
- Implements and ensures full use of sales tools and systems, ensuring compliance and data integrity
- Develops a proactive call plan strategy to be executed by the sales team aimed at agents, 3rd parties, local key accounts and neighbouring businesses to ensure new business sales and revenue targets are achieved
The Successful Applicant
- 5-7 years of work experience
- Proven sales leadership with a direct sales force in a business-to-business sales environment
- Experienced developing, coaching and managing a high-performing sales team in a competitive and result driven environment
- Customer service focused at all times with the ability to remain flexible and calm in high pressure or continually changing situations
What's on Offer
Clear career progression opportunity within the organisation and managerial position offered!