You are here
Business Development Manager
Our client provides exciting opportunities globally.
Excellent employee benefit
About Our Client
Our client is a global pharma company that has strong pipeline in global presence. The company focuses on consolidating global resources and provides each branch sufficient resources in terms of product pipeline and regional support.
- Review current pipeline and plan for potential needs.
- Identify interesting deals globally for local needs.
- Lead detailed screening exercises in specific therapy areas for new product leads
- Complete standard business analysis on product opportunity
- Commission market research to validate key forecast assumptions / gain further understanding of the product / market as appropriate
- Work with forecasting partners to develop a robust forecast to understand the value of the opportunity.
- Recommendation of a particular course of action to senior management, including understanding of potential risk to the company
The Successful Applicant
- More than 5 years of experience in Business Development
- Strong business sense, preferably with MBA degree
- Profound knowledge in Pharmaceutical R&D
- Solid knowledge in conducting commercial evaluations and business plans
- Understand company's strategic align with developing direction
What's on Offer
Our company provides abundant support and opportunities in developing pipeline and business plan.