You are here
Business Development Manager
- Working With A Reputable Pharmaceutical MNC With Strong Brand
- Work Life Balance In a Team Work Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a Pharmaceutical and Medical Device multinational company. With commercial operations in approximately 100 countries, our client is committed to working with physicians, healthcare providers and patients to deliver innovative and meaningful treatments that help people around the world live longer, healthier lives. They are now looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their Taiwan office.
- Identify targeted accounts - Work with the sales team to identity high potential customers, all targeted customers will be approved by the sales management team.
- Perform needs analysis - Work with the targeted customer to identify their needs, this activity is typically accomplished through one on one meeting with the customer discussing their goals and identifying the key elements that will enhance their success. The account needs will be prioritized by the Business Development Manager and agreed by the customer.
- Develop an Action Plan - The Business Development Manager will develop a plan of action to meet customer's needs. This plan will detail the activities to be accomplished, the time lines and the persons responsible for the activity.
- The Business Development Manager will present this action plan to the customer to gain agreement. If consultation services are included, the Business Development Manager is required to develop a consultancy contract.
- Implement the Action Plan - The Business Development Manager will lead all activities of the action plan to ensure each step is implemented effectively. This will typically be a coordinated effort with the customer. The status of the implementation should be reviewed with the customer on a regular (min quarterly) basis. Services may be completely delivered by the Business Development Manager or in coordination with other consulting personnel. The Business Development Manager will provide input and support to the team members on consulting projects as needed.
The Successful Applicant
* University degree in business/biochemical related with MBA preferable
* At least 2 years of experience in business development
* Proven experience in management/strategy consulting
* Significant relevant sales or marketing experience
* Strong management experience including budget and personnel
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary
- Work life balance
- Directly reports to the Business Unite Director
- Team work environment with extensive regional resources provided