You are here
Business Developer with Finance Consultancy Background
- Dynamic and Challenging Multi-national Working Environment
- Exposure to a Wide Varities of Projects
About Our Client
Our client is an information technology company specializing in Software consultancy, Software development, Data engineering and system management. Besides technical support, our client also provides funding solutions and network connections, aiming to create a comprehensive solution for both investors and entrepreneurs.
Our client is looking for business developers who are willing to work alongside entrepreneurs and startup teams to help plan and accelerate their businesses. You will be in a leadership advisory role. Your goal is to train future C-levels to the art of managing a business, and your task is to do whatever is necessary to push said business to its next phase.
- Develop Go-To-Market strategy for proposed product and facilitate its execution. Determine business model and pricing scheme, identify target markets, pinpoint key clients and partners,
- Cooperate with business and tech teams to drive progress. Create product roadmaps, sync deliverable and delivery dates with business objectives to develop executable short & mid-term action plans for the company.
- Deliver budget planning for future procurement, personnel and location expansion. Help allocate resources, estimate costs, work with vendors, examine in-house and outsourcing opportunities, evaluate those opportunities and close deals.
- Improve efficiency and productivity of existing processes or help create new ones. Identify bottlenecks, develop solutions, implement and evaluate results.
- Build financial models to determine valuation for startup. Setup key milestones and timelines for the company. Assist in fundraising by working with our network of VCs and private investors.
- Ensure the startup team can do all of the above without you.
The Successful Applicant
- Finance background with an MBA degree will be a plus.
- More than 2 years of entrepreneurial experience in management consulting firms or a Fortune 500 company will be highly valued.
- Self-motivated, patient, humble and willing to learn.
- Excellent in both Chinese Mandarin and English.
- Proficient in MS office software especially Excel and PowerPoint. Preferably someone who is also capable of coding using VB, Java or C/C++.
What's on Offer
- Fun and creative office atmosphere with sporting events, trips and in-office activities.
- Attractive salary package and above market leave policy.