You are here
- Competitive salary package with benefit
- Work-life balance, friendly working environment
About Our Client
Our client is one of the premium brand player in recruitment service industry, which established 40 years ago in London, England. So far, there are more than 150 branch office globally, nearly 6,000 consultants.
You will be working in a well-organized corporate with great training provide.
So if you would like to have regional exposure opportunity, and somewhere provide you with all professional training, you should have join.
- Business development within assigned industry, including client visit, business plan proposal, and solution management
- Screening and sourcing for talent and provide consultative information.
- Maintain the existing account in both client and candidate
- Sales target setting, market analysis, and achieve the sales revenue.
The Successful Applicant
- Experiences in sales, business development or any other related background
- Business proficient level English ability
- Out-going, result driven, and aggressive individual
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong presentation, communication skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package
- Great benefit including travel and communication
- work-life balance and great working culture