You are here
an ideal place to develop a career in the accelerating FinTech industry.
Attractive salary package.
About Our Client
Our client is an international financial services corporation founded in New Zealand, with operations in Auckland, Sydney, Melbourne, Toronto, Hong Kong and Beijing. Our client provides services such as Treasury management, Leverage trading, Physical FX and Securities.
- Ownership and management of projects stages; working closely with users for initiation, planning and requirements analysis.
- Undertake project management and resource planning to ensure successful delivery of projects.
- Conduct analysis of complex business initiatives or problems to translate business requirements into system requirements documentation.
- Work with team members, business users, other offices and third-party vendors for system specification design and documentation.
- Survey technical solutions in the market and suggest effective approaches to the business.
- Design and execute system test plans to ensure that the applications meet the designed functional requirements.
- Support user acceptance testing to ensure that business requirements and functional specifications are tested and applications fully meet requirements.
- Coordinate with respective infrastructure and regional teams to roll out local and regional systems.
- Work with Application team and vendors to ensure the development process strictly adherence to quality standards and project deliverable.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- 5-6 years of experience in Banking/Finance or similar environment as a Business Analyst / Project Manager role.
- Good analysis and documentation skills are required.
- Experience in designing ER diagrams and XML schemes.
- Knowledge of data modelling frameworks and database design.
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture.
- Mature, proactive, teamwork, willing to take up challenges.
- Good client management and presentation skills, and strong business sense
What's on Offer
- an ideal place to develop a career in the accelerating FinTech industry.
- Attractive salary package.