You are here
Business Analyst Leader
- Dynamic work place, open communication top-down and vice versa
- Work on a global saas platform
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational website / mobile App developing company that is creating their own new online entertainment Saas platform. They aim to provide its customers the ultimate UI/UX design. Their customers include restaurants, e-commerce stores, art galleries and financial groups. So far, branches were established in Canada, Philippines, Singapore and Taiwan.
- Correctly captures the business needs and expectations of all project stakeholders.
- Elicit business requirements and translate them to functional requirements / documentation.
- Collaborate with project sponsors, project managers, IT, developers, QA and end users.
- Creates and maintains all documentation, presentation, and system requirements specification for the project and ensure that they are error free.
- Assist business users by verifying requirements and participate in user acceptance testing.
- Creates user manuals, how-to guides and tutorials for the end users to ensure clear and better understanding of the system.
- Identify and document potential system / process improvements.
- Ensures enterprise architecture is addressed in all system implementations and changes.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years of experience in business/systems analysis role, 2 years in managerial level.
- Experience in applying different business analysis techniques.
- Basic business flowcharting.
- Analytical and with strong problem solving skills.
- Advanced skills using office productivity tools (Word, Excel, Visio, Google docs, etc) for professional documentation.
- Able to understand API documents and translate them to business requirements.
- Familiar with Waterfall and Agile Software Development Methodologies.
- Good oral and written communication skills in Chinese and English.
What's on Offer
- Exciting, dynamic and vibrant working environment.
- Attractive salary, with comprehensive benefits and education allowances.
- Cheerful and relaxing office atmosphere with video games and afternoon tea parties.