You are here
Business Analyst FMCG
Business Analyst at Multi-National Company
Work in one of the world's biggest brands
About Our Client
Our client is a global known company dominating the FMCG industry.
- Deal with business KPI analysis, forecasting, and sensitivity analysis…etc.
- Monitor and analyse major accounts of Income Statement and produce monthly reports.
- Provide financial/management reports with tracking performance and analysing financial results by products.
- Cross department communication/collaboration.
- Monitor, analyse, and track business performances and foresee potential risks.
The Successful Applicant
- Determined and confident individual.
- Experienced in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor of accounting or finance.
- Good command of verbal and written communication in English/Mandarin.
- Min 5 year business analyst experience.
- Experience in the FMCG industry preferred.
What's on Offer
Our client provides great platform for talents pursuing self-development and career progression.