You are here
Brand Manager(Full P&L, managing people), MNC
- Brand Manager
- FMCG, MNC
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading company with a focus on solid research and pro-folio management. It has a listed primary reputation in the market for not only revenue but also brand itself.
1. Accelerate West grow with strengthen brand competitiveness (brand equity building) and implement channel strategy
2. Taking a key role in development and delivery of brand plans and supporting in the strategic planning process that in line with Business Plan objectives
3. Initiating analytical investigations for West brand initiatives and consumer activations while consider brand P&L and business financials impact
4. Co-work with Group Marketing/ Global agency and Supply Chain on new initiatives development and launch.
5. Briefing and working with agencies to develop brand activation idea that inline with set strategy, campaign-able and executable in dark market environment.
6. Developing clear understanding of consumer needs & market dynamic and utilise the insight for brand plan and activation development.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree holder in Business Administration or equivalent courses
- At least 4 years' experience in brand management (incl. P&L responsibility) within an FMCG or Spirit industry
Excellent proficiency in both written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Combination of strategic planning and operational skills
Sound commercial awareness
- Able to think way beyond boxes and translate ideas into actions
What's on Offer
- Excellent package with managing people opportunity
- Regional exposure