You are here
Brand Manager (Totacco industry)
- Brand Manager
- Tobacco, leading brand
About Our Client
Our client is the first-led tobacco company with great internal resources supports system and great career progression with re-location mobility provided.
- Strengthen share of market and equity for concerned brands in Taiwan.
- Drive brand portfolio strategy; assess new product opportunities, identify focus areas to achieve growth goals and secure implementation.
- Define brand portfolio, distribution, price and communication strategy for Annual & Strategic Plan.
- Close cooperation with Trade (Field) Marketing and Sales to ensure optimal and timely brand activation support.
- Develop and implement new product launches, leading NPD projects (PLM), closely cooperating with regional R&D, HQ Brand Groups, external agencies and internal functions.
- Closely cooperate with strategy insight department in order to analyze consumer behavior and look for insight through researches in order to provide the implication for business.
- Conduct analysis and periodical reviews of the brand.
- Budget planning and control.
- Ongoing monitoring and analysis of sales trends, market data (Nielsen) and competitor activity.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years relevant experience in FMCG marketing and sales functions, both global &
regional (in-market) experience (desirable);
- Cross-cultural experience, good knowledge in marketing & strategic planning (Brand
portfolio management, pricing, market analysis, consumer insights and innovation);
- good understanding of operational constraints and strong executional reflex,appreciation of legislation / taxation, external relations, marketing standards in tobacco
What's on Offer
- Great working environment
- Attractive salary & rewards
- Rotation possibility
- Managing people scope