You are here
Brand Manager - Strategy & Campaigns
- Brand Manager
- Global MCN, innovative service
About Our Client
our clinet is an on-demand internet and new service with providing experience via app. The technology platform that utilizes its existing network to deliver service in minutes. It partners with local providers to create the business opportunities.
Your role will be: To define and implement a framework to identify and prioritise strategies and campaigns across the region for :
- Be a key marketing leader and devise near and long-term strategies to grow users in Taipei
- Drive actionable insights to inform product and marketing strategy (e.g. competitive research)
- Drive marketing strategy to achieve city business goals (e.g. set goals, define positioning, etc)
- Drive go to market strategy for new product campaigns and international launches (e.g. set investment, drive go to market plans, establish strategies, etc)
- Co-develop high impact local campaigns through innovative channels the with city teams
- Educate local teams on marketing strategy, campaign briefs and reports
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience with a proven track record of highly successful consumer product marketing leadership
- A strong track record in consumer marketing with a mix of digital, offline and BTL experience and proven creative excellence
- Ability to develop strategy and business plans.
- An ability to effectively provide input on creative development from a local market perspective without compromising on the speed of execution.
- Knowledge of the digital and mobile app landscape across Taiwan
- Great communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively across multiple teams in an ambiguous, fast-changing environment
- A great passion for consumers and consumer experiences, with a demonstrated ability to utilize consumer research and data to drive actionable insights to inform marketing strategy and improve the consumer experience
What's on Offer
Growing needs with high potential