You are here
Brand Manager, F&B, MNC
- Brand Manager
- F&B, MNC
About Our Client
our client is the leading brand in confectionery market with young and fun brand image.
- Involve in new product innovation strategy development and brand portfolio management.
- Manage new product launch process and be able to overcome unexpected challenge and issues during NPD process and develop contingency plan to react on it.
- Develop annual brand strategy, communication brief and co-work with agency to deliver insightful activation theme.
- Be the key owner and coordinator on all communication works, and have the skill to best integrates ATL and BTL projects.
- Deliver excellent execution on communication and thematic activation projects, and monitor and evaluate campaign effectiveness after project close
- Coordinate with multiple parties including sales, trade marketing, agencies, regional team, R&D and supply chain in order to drive business performance and sales achievement.
- Expert in media planning, develop best reach based media plan for each campaign.
- Understand customer's needs and co-work with sales team to create trade activation campaign
- Regular tracking market status and business performance via regular research resources
- Effectively allocate annual A&P and well control budget spending monthly
The Successful Applicant
- 5~8 years+ FMCG marketing experience
- With experience in working and leading projects with multiple agencies/parties.
- enthusiastic for marketing/brand management
- Have new product launch and advertising development experience
- New product launch: NPL includes new initiatives idea, concept development, promotional pack development or package upgrade
- Advertising development experience: including local developed TVC, regional TVC adaptation, SP TVC or TVC concept development, and any print ad, digital campaign or activations.
- Good at brand P&L and A&P management
- Good at communication and interpersonal skills
- Good at demand forecast & inventory control knowledge
- Excellent in media planning knowledge
- Excellence on business case financial analysis
- Has experience on managing complex media campaign;strong brand ownership and behave as a team player
What's on Offer
Solid brand management exposure and autonomy with great career development.