You are here
This position is now filled
- Premium MNC F&B brand
- Great personal development at the rising MNC brand
About Our Client
Our client is the leading premium F&B brand with retail channels
Essential Understanding: Establishing Brand Presence
* Support the Brand Manager in all 360 related marketing activities aimed to created demand
* Ensure perfect execution of all marketing events/activities, aligned with Nespresso brand guidelines
Brand Executives should have experience in one or more of the following:
Retail/ Trade Communications
* Assist in ensuring that all physical POS (Boutique, Trade) are ready for marketing campaigns
* Liaise with HQ teams and HQ appointed suppliers to ensure appropriate retail brand presentation materials are ordered and delivered in a timely manner to ensure on time set up at POS; ensure that appropriate paperwork is executed in a timely manner
* Responsible for new coffee launch printing collaterals
* Work with local vendors for additional support as needed to support marketing campaigns
* Plays an active role in managing relations with PR Agencies and Event Agencies and explore partnership opportunities in the market.
* Work with PR agency to establish and maintain press database on a regular basis.
* Familiarity and ease with dealing with Media enquiries including shooting and other media follow ups.
* Draft and distribute press releases to targeted media. Assure editorial coverage of the brand, products and projects. Regular media monitoring and clippings for the market; Organize and execute press/ KOL events to support both B2C and B2B launch of new machines and coffees in the market
* Support commercial team to implement trade shows, roadshows, sponsorship and etc.
* Organize Nespresso club member events, workshop to enhance the ultimate coffee experience
* Analyze and conduct post-evaluation on all PR activities Assist and support the Brand Manager in all general and administrative aspects.
* Provide assistance for set up, manpower selection and material arrangement for each event (Media, Consumer and Commercial events); Assist in developing appropriate communication materials
* Manage the set-up of events and conduct any follow up during the event to ensure Nespresso standards are maintained throughout the event
The Successful Applicant
* University Degree (or above) in Marketing or Business related discipline.
* Minimum 5 years of working experience in premium brands, experience from PR/event agency is a plus.
* Understanding of Brand PR and Corporate Communications; Experience in said field would be beneficial
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
* Outgoing, proactive, responsible and attention to detail
* Excellent problem solving skills and organized in project management
* Ability to work in a quick and multicultural environment
* Fluency in written and spoken English
* Dedicated to develop the marketing expertise in the environment of premium lifestyle brands
What's on Offer
Great package with good regional exposure