You are here
Associate Product Manager
- Multinational Pharmaceutical company
- Minimum 3 years' pharmaceutical industry experience
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company. They have strong presence and market leading position in the particular therapeutic field and also strong product pipeline. They are looking for an Associate Product Manager to join the team.
- Help company achieve product objectives, revenue goals and customer satisfaction.
- Supports all Sales & Marketing events (symposium, KOL events, in-country sales meetings, trade shows, and medical conferences) and prepare all material and logistics related to event organisation.
- Support with all promotional activities, including new product launches
- Prepare company brochures and similar documents (including translation, where required)
- Support sales presentations by assembling quotations, proposals, videos, slide shows, demonstration and product capability booklets)
- Compiling account and competitor analyses
- Lead and coordinate internal projects assigned
- Drives the coordination of tender preparation for Taiwan
- Conduct periodic product analysis and optimise as needed.
- Conduct sales and product training with medical teams' participation
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BS required; Science and pharmacy degree is advantaged.
- Minimum 3 years pharmaceutical industry experience required.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements (e.g. country specific promotion guidelines).
- Channel experiences dealing with MC, RH and GP preferred
- Marketing research and new product launch experience highly desirable
- Must be PC literate in Microsoft Office
- Success in this role will come from leveraging from your background in a brand management or product management role
- You will have worked within the pharmaceutical sector previously
- Ideally you will have experience in speciality care
- You will have excellent communication and analytical skills
- You will be a strong team player with effective coordination and interpersonal skills
- You will have great attention to detail
What's on Offer
To be discussed at interview