You are here
Associate Medical Affairs Manager
- Stable Work Environment
- Strong Product Pipeline
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company that focuses on the R&D of primary care drugs. They are a market leading player in the field of antibiotics, haematology, CV and Meta. They are now recruiting for a talented Associate Medical Affairs Manager to join their Taiwan team.
- Oversee and facilitate the delivery medical information, medical education programs and publication plan to internal and external stakeholders
- Manage direct reports with content and program development responsibilities within Medical Affairs
- Serve as an expert on Company products to support the internal and external informational and educational needs relevant to medical and scientific information
- Cultivate partnerships with cross-functional partners including marketing, sales, legal, regulatory to provide medical and scientific leadership
- Assist in the review and approval of external grant requests and investigator-initiated studies
- Review of promotional materials to ensure medical and technical information is scientifically relevant and accurate and claims are adequately supported by credible and relevant data
- Support short and long-term goals of Medical Affairs with respect to prioritization and time lines related to projects and collaborations with HCPs, investigators and institutions
- Develop and manage relationships with key opinion leaders in public bodies, learned societies and leading institutions that intersect company's strategic engagement and business strategies
The Successful Applicant
- BA or MA in Pharmacy, Life Science or Biotechnology is preferred
- 2.5 years experience in pharmaceutical company.
- Clinical study related experience at least 3 years is preferred.
- PMS/IIS management experience is a plus.
- Logic & positive thinking
- Accountable attitude
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary and benefit
- Stable work environment
- Chance to step up to a management role