You are here
Associate District Manager
- Premium brand of Food & Beverage Product
- Chance to oversee +10 stores with solid people management experience
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known premium brand in Food & Beverage products with a lot of loyal customers. To cope with their ongoing business expansion and future company growth, they are looking for an Associate District Manager to join their management team to increase brand presence and market share.
- Achieve optimum financial results for each store and the district by maximizing top-line sales potential. Minimize expense costs to grow EBIT beyond budgeted goals.
- Recruit, hire, train, develop and evaluate performance of store management to meet district and company needs.
- Provides adequate challenges for top performers to retain these individuals within the organization.
- Conducts store visits to ensure standards of the Company are met.
- Reinforces the Company's commitment to customer service, through the five professional standards, with all employees.
- Ensures that stores are merchandised in a way that is consistent with Company philosophies and merchandising plans.
- Develops and maintains positive, ongoing relationships with mall management and the community to maximize business opportunities.
- Encourages and participates in the free flow of information and communication with all store employees and with the Regional Director. Seeks and resolves employees/managers conflicts fairly, and in a timely manner.
- Communicates regularly in writing, and through meetings, the district's strategic, mission, focus and goals. Builds team spirit and morale by actively seeking and publishing innovative ideas to improve sales, store operations and employee morale. Actively and routinely recognizes and rewards good performance at all employee levels in the District.
- Performs ad hoc projects as directed by the Area Manager and the Corporate offices
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder business administration or related disciplines
- At least 5 years relevant experience in managing retail stores
- Mature, excellent presentation skills, mobile, can work under pressure
- Fluent spoken and written English, Mandarin
What's on Offer
- Attractive package and benefits
- Frequent travelling opportunities in Taiwan