You are here
- Chance To Work With A Reputable And Innovative Biopharma Company
- Chance to Lead Both Sales and Marketing Functions
About Our Client
Our client is a world renowned biopharmaceutical company with specific focus on a disease area. Their scientific focus has resulted in over 10 marketed products that are benefitting hundreds of thousands of people, a pipeline of late-stage drug candidates and unmatched patient access programs to ensure medications are available to those who could otherwise not afford them. Working with them will provide you with plenty of opportunities for career advancement in a growing and fast-paced environment while working with highly-respected teams. Are you ready to join their commercial team as their Associate Director?
- Manages the team for assigned geographic area to ensure they meet the requirements of their role.
- Establishes and meets future developmental needs of the team.
- Works with team to create learning plans and recommends training and development solutions and provides mentoring and coaching as appropriate.
- Understands and provides guidance on relevant human resource management issues (e.g. performance management, salary and compensation planning, incentives and reward, recruiting and hiring procedures, disability provisions etc).
- Develops and implements of sales and marketing strategy for portfolio of products for assigned country/region.
- Liaises with Medical and Sales and Marketing to ensure effective communication and implementation of sales and marketing strategies.
- Accountable for the sales effort in an assigned geographic area.
- Responsible for achieving all geographic product revenue and expense targets.
- Coordinates business planning and sets territory targets with input and liaison with other relevant managers and functional departments, as appropriate.
- Establishes and drives forecast planning, manages operating budgets and oversees expense management processes.
- Has profit and loss responsibility.
- Develops and initiates strategies that create new business and build key accounts.
- Directs planning and promotional activities within area of geographic or therapeutic responsibility.
- Analyzes highly complex problems and situations and provides recommendations.
- Leads any required action planning.
- Sets priorities in circumstances of continued complex and conflicting requirements.
- Establishes effective working relationships with key opinion leaders locally and nationally which can influence prescribing policy/protocol position.
- Ensures monitoring systems are in place and being managed effectively in order to evaluate sales force effectiveness e.g. Company CRM databases.
- Provides recommendations on customer strategies, coordinates the development of district/territory business plans.
- Utilizes high level of business acumen in analyzing and coordinating activities from identified industry trends, competitor's resources and practices.
- Takes a lead role in representing company at professional events and promotes company products at such events.
- Organizes sales and marketing initiatives within the market and follows up to ensure their successful completion.
- Coordinates and chairs sales meetings / conferences includes internal & external.
The Successful Applicant
- Must have excellent sales knowledge.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills along with excellent influencing and negotiating skills.
- Is familiar with industry trends and remains current with competitor's resources and practices.
- Must be able to analyze highly complex data and put together concise reports while meeting all deadlines.
- Must be able to develop, maintain, and utilize a high level of product and therapeutic disease knowledge to promote the appropriate use of products to Key Opinion Leaders.
- Must have an extensive understanding of the functions and inner workings of some, or all, of the following establishments, determined by country: Health Authorities, ADAPs, Corrections, Managed Care and Government Affairs.
- Must have an extensive understanding of relevant marketplace for their role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word is also required.
- Must be fluent in conversational and written English.
- Typically requires a BS or BA degree and minimum 12 years pharmaceutical/healthcare industry, which includes 5 years of sales or marketing experience.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary, bonus, benefits and stock option
- Chance to lead a top of the line sales and marketing team
- Strong products with market leading brand name
- Chance to join the most high profile biopharmaceutical company in the world