You are here
Assistant Sales Manager
- First tier company in material industry
- Great chance for regional exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in innovative materials sectors. With many decades in product innovation, it has been dedicated to transform raw materials into advanced products for use in our daily lives, as well as for all kinds of application in different industries.
Assistant Sales Manager reports to Sales Manager and is responsible for Fluid System Solution. He/She should identify the opportunities in semiconductor, FPD (Flat Panel Display) and PV for future growth to improve or sustain profitable growth of sales.
The Successful Applicant
- University graduated or above in Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or related departments.
- At least 3 years working experience in chemical engineering or process engineering, semiconductor or FPD or PV or other related industries.
- Basic knowledge in project management, application engineering and international trading.
- Initiative, good interpersonal communication skill, and can work independently
- Good command of speaking and writing English.
What's on Offer
- Excellent benefits.
- Nice working culture with supportive colleagues.
- Good chance for regional exposure.
- Great opportunity to join MNC.