You are here
Assistant Product Manager
- A well-known mutlinational company with over 100 years
- Leading Brand of Home Products
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known premium brand in home products with over 100 years. To cope with their ongoing business expansion and future company growth, they are looking for an Assistant Product Manager to join their management team to increase brand presence and market share.
- Help to deliver company's core value in any business interactions and be responsible for assisting senior management for crisis and risk management.
- Base on the determined marketing programs to produce corporate communication materials and conduct press conferences and or PR events to deliver brand's results in term of market share and sales turn over, including press releases, Q&A for sales kits, DM, display POS, and coop ads with dealers and roadshows …etc.
- Be responsible for implementing and monitoring all brand corporate identities (CI), which are displayed in all main channels including SBS, SC, and boutiques at department stores, SG..etc.
- To assist brand marketing manager to initiate and develop all brand activities including brand positioning, copy strategies, media strategies and promotional programs by working closely with third parties such as media buying company, PR agency, advertising agency.
- Ensure and help all promoters of boutiques and dealers understand fully the brand's core value and positioning as well as product knowledge by conducting annual training programs.
- Search for any alternatives to promote the brand and sales opportunities from outside corporate.
- Organize, update and forecast the marketing spending by monthly base for senior management references.
- Responsible for processing the internal marketing spending application base on company's SOP.
- Realize channels practices and key customer characteristics as well as competitors' activities by regular store visits to the market.
- Business alliance
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- Over 5 years solid marketing experience in retail industry, premium brand is a plus
- Familiar with retails channels. department store as well as distributor management
- Strong communication and presentation skills in both English and Chinese
- Result driven
- Opened mind and aggressive with high integrity
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary Package and comprehensive benefits program
- Stable and international work environment