You are here
Assistant Marketing Manager - FMCG (Based in Hong Kong)
- International consumer product principal
- Promising exposure with fast-growing brand
About Our Client
A international principal specialising in electronic consumer product is looking for an Assistant Marketing Manager who has strong Taiwan market knowledge to join their marketing team based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Regional Senior Marketing Manager, you are responsible for the marketing related activities for Taiwan market:
- Manage brand marketing and A&P budget to achieve business goal
- Be accountable for the assigned product portfolio
- Work closely with distributor on BTL initiatives
- Conduct competitive analysis and share insight for market
- Formulate new product launch and marketing strategies
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant must have relevant experience in marketing and with solid experience within the consumer product/ FMCG industry.
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent
- With at least 5 years of marketing experience in sizeable FMCG or related industry
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Independent, proactive and be able to work in fast pace
- Strong Taiwan market knowledge
What's on Offer
Competitive package is offered while you will have the opportunity to work in Hong Kong for an international brand. The organisation is also renowned for providing excellent career exposure and progression.