You are here
Assistant Managing Director_Asian Purchasing Office
- Asian purchasing office for a large, independent distributor in the USA
- Global exposure
About Our Client
This office acts as the Asian purchasing offices (triangle trade) for a large, independent distributor in the USA. The company service over 15,000 retail locations in the USA and have about 400 direct employees and another 2600 contract employees nationwide.
- Review purchase requisitions and purchase orders
- Review purchased items by monitoring that orders are forwarded to suppliers; monitoring and expediting orders.
- Review shipping logistics
- Authorises payment for purchases by forwarding receiving documentation.
- Provides purchasing planning and control information by collecting, analysing, and summarising data and trends.
- Attend trade shows to source product and look for industry trends.
The Successful Applicant
- Familiar with triangle trade
- Fluent in both Mandarin Chinese and English.
- People management experience
- Financial review and reporting capabilities.
- Purchasing experience, ideally in the area of General Merchandise/Hard Goods.
- Willingness to travel to both the USA and China.
- Have an interest in new product development and package design for retail.
What's on Offer
Global exposure and competitive package