You are here
Assistant Logistics Manager
- Outstanding growing company with strong potential.
- excellent package with potential career progress.
About Our Client
A leading multinational company, fast growing and cares about talents co-working with them. My client's products account for the market share in majority and the channels cross distributors and hospitals. Working environment is with fast pace, joys and innovation thoughts.
- Manage day-to-day supply and logistics activities.
- Develop and implement supply and logistics plans, schedule and procedures: control and manage inventory levels, purchasing, warehousing, and storage costs; and service standards.
- Liaise with functional and operational area managers.
- Select, and manage ongoing relationships with major suppliers, vendors, (for example transport companies) to minimize costs and ensure the organization receives satisfactory standards of service
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate with major in science related discipline, Logistic Management degree definite an advantage
- Fluency in Chinese and English
- Excellent analytical, planning, communication skills, results-oriented.
- Computer skills: MS Office with excellent Excel skills, familiar with JDE is plus.
- At least 5-6 years working experience in supply chain and logistics fields.
- Experience in both hospital and distributor channels including pharma, healthcare, or medical device is definite an advantage.
- MNC experience, definite an advantage.
What's on Offer
Outstanding growing company with strong potential.
excellent package with potential career progress.