You are here
Assistant Human Resource & Administraion Manager
- Comfortable Environment
- Comparable Benefit
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational manufacturer and marketer of consumer electronics.
- Support and execute Human Resources strategic plans and budget plans.
- Execute performance management, staffing, succession planning, employee development and total pay strategies which support business goals.
- Analyses and makes recommendations using data relevant to employee compensation and benefits, oversee and monitor all cost containment programs.
- Support staff recruitment by providing the right candidate sourcing and generate sufficient flow of potential candidates to meet the staffing needs. Monitor the screening and interviewing of candidates
- Ensure the compliance of the company's Code of Ethics, Employment Laws and regulations.
- Assist in employee relations, staff activities and ad hoc projects
- Handle office administration works.
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate in human resources management or related disciplines.
- Minimum 8 years' work experience in human resources field of which 3 years' in supervisory level
- Possess hands-on experience in staffing, recruitment, retention, reward and staff relations functions
- Demonstrate great passion towards his or her career with enthusiastic personalities.
- With great inter-personal skill, strong analytical, problem solving skills and work independent
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin
What's on Offer
We offer comfortable environment and comparable benefit.